A little bit ago I got a 1” button maker and have been having lots of fun with it. So, I thought I’d make you a present. :) In order to get one all you have to do is send me a Direct Message on Twitter. If, by some chance you’re following me (@masukomi), but I’m not following you (and thus you can’t DM me) send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your DM, or e-mail, must contain 2 things:
- A name and street address where you want the button sent. If you want it sent to someone else let me know who to tell them it’s from.
- An emotional / human adjective. E.g.: happy, angry, serene, silly, cute, erotic etc.
Rules and notes:
- This offer is available to anyone who was following me on Twitter prior to 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern time on December 4th 2009. Otherwise it might spread and I’d go broke from the postage. [UPDATE: Due to *under*whelming demand (six!) I am opening this up to anyone who is following me regardless of when they started, or even if they started just to get a button. I’ll cap it at the first 100 requests (assuming it ever gets that far). Also WTF is with all you people not wanting a free mystery button?! Sheesh. ]
- A special exception will be made for readers of my blog who’ve contacted me via e-mail or comments in the past.
- You don’t get to pick what’s on your button. It might be a photo. It might be a drawing. It might be a word, or an icon, or even a letter. The adjective you choose will influence it though.
- Please note that if you choose an emotion like “angry” or “frustrated” your button might have a swear word on it. If you choose something like “erotic” it’ll probably be NSFW and I won’t guarantee what gender (or even species) will be represented. :P
- I don’t guarantee delivery by Xmas (or even the next millennium) but I’ll try.